Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Book Challenge

I have finally succumbed to the "challenge" although I am starting very simply. I've been looking at reading challenges for a few years now and never actually joined any, until now. The What's in a Name Challenge 4 is really an easy one to select because only six books are required before the end of the year to complete the task. Here is all I have to read:
1. A book with a number in the title
2. A book with a gem or jewelry in the title
3. A book with a size in the title
4. A book with travel or movement in the title
5. A book with evil in the title
6. A book with a life stage in the title

You also are not required to select the titles in advance, which provides a little more flexibility in finding something to fit your current mood. As I review my books I will identify those that meet one of the above criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment